Most Services While You Wait
For all your OEM recommended service intervals trust the experts at Gowanda Harley-Davidson® to follow factory specifications and ensure quality craftsmanship.
- Computerized Diagnostics.
- Powertrain Service.
- Lube, Oil & Filter.
- Fork Seals.
- Tire Mounting & Balancing.
- Brake Pads, Rotors, ABS service & Fluid changes.
New York State Inspection (Please call for appointment).
Gowanda Harley-Davidson® proudly uses only Genuine Harley-Davidson® Motor Parts unless otherwise specified.
For those customizing projects you don't want to tackle, Gowanda Harley-Davidson® offers the service capacity and skilled technicians to get the job done.
- H-D® Genuine Motor Accessories Installation.
- Handlebar & Cabling Installation.
- Chrome Fork Assembly Installation.
- Wheel Mounting & Balancing.
For quality parts from the people who designed your motorcycle, Gowanda Harley-Davidson® highly recommends Genuine Harley-Davidson® Motor Accessories.
When stock isn't good enough, turn to the pros at Gowanda Harley-Davidson®. For mild to radical performance upgrades, we're here to listen, recommend our experience and build to your needs.
- Screamin' Eagle® Performance Parts.
- Street Legal EFI Performance Kits.
H-D® Engine Remanufacturing Program.
Performance parts are only half the equation. Time in our Dyno Tuning Lab with a qualified technician allows every component in your engine to work efficiently together. A must do procedure for anyone wanting the most from their Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
Measured result of your performance parts investment.
Base measurement to continue building performance.
Maximize your performance parts investment.
Run more efficiently.
Equip your EFI motorcycle with a Screamin' Eagle Race Tuner or Dynojet Power Commander module. Ask for fitment and pricing. Check and adjust air/fuel at every 5% throttle position. Make a variety of performance parts work more efficiently together to deliver optimal performance. Realize possible gains in horsepower and torque.
Please note: Gowanda Harley-Davidson® will not warranty any performance related failures due to component failure. However, we always stand behind our workmanship. Horsepower and longevity are directly related.
WARNING - A Dyno tune will push your engine's limits. So that you are aware, the following things may occur:
- Pipes and/or mufflers may discolor due to extreme heat.
- While under load, internal parts could break or wear prematurely.
- Stress damage to drive train or chassis could occur.
- Fuel mileage may decrease due to performance upgrades